MY SEO METHODS
I employ safe methods by using only ethical on page text, HTML and CSS optimisations. Also I protect my clients websites by making sure only genuine websites are linking to them and guide search engines into understanding you, the client, are the authority in your niche. This not only involves on-page SEO and off-page SEO but reputation marketing, reputation management, viral social engagement, and most importantly natural link building done not by me, but the whole world wide web and media organisations.
The greatest trick to SEO is by creating valuable resources people can use, learn from and share with others. The average plumber might think his website can do nothing more than provide his phone number. But the truth is there are many people who would like to know how to fix dripping taps, how to find the shut off valve in case of emergency, and many other useful bits of info that would suit a plumber’s website and be a valuable resource to the community and internet.
Virtually every website, every business can give value to the web and a great SEO can help you achieve this goal.
My reputation marketing techniques involve creating stunning graphical flyers that your business can hand out to your clients and customers promoting your business and asking for reviews. I direct these customers to your website where I create a new review page where customers can leave reviews. This opens the door to be able to contact disgruntled customers and solve their problems. It also allows us to syndicate positive reviews to Google reviews, Yelp, and other review engines.
Reputation management is the act of removing content on the web which may harm your business’s reputation. Perhaps a disgruntled ex-employee or one of those customers there is just no pleasing. This content isn’t actually removed as I don’t have control of every website on the internet. However I am able to drown out the content so to speak, by promoting other websites in its place and moving the offending content off page 1 and on to pages where nobody reads, generally page 3 or higher.
WEB DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
Using premium WordPress themes and HTML templates I can create the perfect website to suit your business or application. 100’s of preprogramed websites already, means faster deployment, faster development time and less cost to you.
I set up the following website infrastructure:
• Security Modules (Stop intruder password hacking attempts, stop Denial of service attacks, stop email farming bots, and stop spam bots)
• Secure Contact Forms (Easy form integration to your website means your customers can contact you effortlessly without your email getting bombarded by spam)
• 97% Less Email Spam (CPanel configuration filters to stop spam)
• Social Integration (Easy sharing and website meta tags for most common social networks)
• On-page SEO (I set up WordPress to be perfectly optimised to rank in today’s search engines; Meta’s, Keyword optimisation, Keyword density, Social integration)
• Legal Pages (I include all conforming legal entities)
• Automatic Backups (Backup to server and cloud based services; like Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive and more)
• Auto-responder setup (Commercial auto-responders cost minimum $29 per month, I set up the same for free. Perfect for your email marketing needs)
• Generic Pages ( I include all pages needed for your website; Beautiful Home Page that converts people to buy, local area focused pages to rank for targeted keywords, contact page, and more)
• Cached Content (Content that requires multiple calls to PHP and MySQL Database can slow down the server. Serving cached content to site visitors ensures speedy delivery and better time on site and engagement. It also improves SEO, as Google loves a fast website)
• Pop-ups (A pop-up contact form or self-advertising window cause the user to engage. This also causes the “time on site” counter to start ticking which lowers the bounce rate metric and increases SEO)
• All this and much, much more. I am not the average website developer whose only focus is to make your website “look pretty”. A website needs to be smart, safe, secure, functional, optimised, it needs to convert visitors to customers and clients by keeping things simple and it needs to be perfectly integrated for search engines and social platforms.